Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

First 2013 Canton Trip

On Saturday I made my first trip of 2013 to Canton with my Mom, Kaylynn, and my Mom's friend, Monica. 
We left about 9 o'clock and were literally gone ALL day long. 
We had a great day browsing through EVERY nook and cranny Canton had to offer. 
We went through the old, the new, and the old made to look new.  By the end of the day we had 2 carts over flowing with goodies. 

I took $18 ate a yummy homemade 1/2 lb burger, shared a twisted potato fry with Kaylynn, a small coke, spent $4 on 2 huge burlap sacks, bought an ice cream cone on the way home, and still came back with $1. 
 
NOW THAT'S SHOPPING, JACK! 
 
There were so many new stores and new things at Canton that I'm dying to splurge on but I don't really NEED them right now so I refrained. 
Like these new sheet metal letters and & signs.  I love them and can't wait to go back and get me a few.
 
My mom found her some new kitchen canisters and some decor for her bedroom.  I don't think Kaylynn bought anything but got a ton of ideas for their house... furniture wise.  Monica racked up though because she is redecorating her master bed and bath. 
 
It was a great day for Canton even though there were a ton of people the weather was so great it made it all worth it and so enjoyable.  I even saw several old campers.  One had a ton of potential and the other had already been turned into a rolling boutique. 


 
Now if I can only figure out what type of goodies I want to make out of my burlap sacks.  :)
 
I hope you had a great weekend and have an even better fast paced week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN