Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's Travel To Do- Pintrest Edition


Edition


It's been a while since I've taken the time to do a TTTD but since I was pinning away I had this idea and we will roll with it this week.  SSSOOO....I'm going to share a few pictures that I found via Pintrest that I pinned to My Wanderlist board.  Summer time wants me to adventure and travel even more than any other time and we are in the prime of summer which means my skin is crawling to go somewhere different.


Amsterdam
Mexico

Italy

Ecuador

These are just a few amazing places that I would love to see and submerse myself in.  Until that can happen I will leave you with the below cute saying and wish!


All pictures were found via Pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN