Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fresh

Saturday after we watched the balloons we headed to Tyler. 
I needed to pick up some dresses I had on consignment because that shit is CRAY!  Never do that. it's sort of a hoax and a waste of time.  I should have put them on Craigslist months ago and I would be done but I didn't and I'm just now fixing to put them on the interwebs sooo....anyways....don't ever think that's a good idea because it's not! 
Ok so back to it... since it was around 9 and the dress shop didn't open til 10 we had time to kill.  I have been DYING to go to the Fresh grocery store that Brookshire's owns.  It's like East Texas' version of Whole Foods.  3 words...A-MAZE-ING!  I was practically dancing through the store it was so awesome.  If you know me you know that I get the greatest pleasure out of the smallest things ie. grocery shopping, checking the mail, paying my bills, etc... So the most amazing grocery store ever is only an hour away.  I can't wait to take Lincoln!  They have so many different types of food that we can't get around my town and it's just so neat.  They even have a sushi bar.  They didn't have any sushi that I wanted so I just told the little man what I wanted and he whipped it up for me.  We were in the store for about 2 hours.  Once again Mom and Lara were little skeptics but once we got to the produce everyone went crazy.  Mom found her some rhubarb and she was sold. :) Once again they have doubted me and then had to renig.





Look at all this olive oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN