Popular Posts

Friday, July 6, 2012

Movin' On Up!


Yep, I’m referring to myself. LOL The past couple of months I have been working with the devils wife and she was probably worse than the devil himself. Anyways, I was trying to work some things out either in finding a new job or moving to another area of the bank to get away from her and her evil ways. I had a couple interviews and one that I was REALLY excited about. I got offered the job and everything but the same week that all this was going down the devil’s wife was getting knocked down a few pegs as well. The bank found out that I was considering leaving and we had a good heart to heart...the CEO and I. He pretty much told me that we needed to make a deal and do whatever it took to keep me here at the bank.....

Well, last Friday we worked our deal after I got the job offer from the other company. The devils wife was getting sent back to hell where she belonged and I got her job! 
Teller Supervisor! 
I also got a good raise too. $$$$$$
I was so excited because even though it’s not a lot I feel like I’m moving again and not just sitting in the same position spinning my wheels. 
So far it has gone really smooth besides my Week of Mondays and I think I have a great team that works well together. 
 Yay Me and my promotion!

Not only that but Thursday wrapped up Summer 1 for school. I planned on doing classes all through the summer but I feel like I deserve a break and so I’m taking July off and will of course get back into the swing of things in August when the Fall semester starts.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on your promotion!! You will do great things! SEe ya Wednesday for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN