Popular Posts

Sunday, April 1, 2012

DIY: Guest Room Decor

For the guest room remodel I did most of the decor myself.

Revamping of another lamp from Mom's house-  I used the same appliance paint, lace ribbon, and lamp shade as before







Flowers- I just got a couple small square glass vases from Wal-Mart and some cheap fake flowers to fill the jars and give the room a little something classic.  I had some moss stuff leftover from a previous project so I filled the vases with that then added a lot of the same type of flower to each one. 





Wall Art- I saw this idea (sadly I can't remember where) and decided to try it out since I needed something beside the window in the guest room to fill a void of a dresser I stashed in the closet to add space.  I bought a cheap, long, plastic frame from Wal-Mart painted it white.  Then I took some white matte that fits in frames that I had leftover and cut it to fit the newly painted frame.  After that I used three different colors of paint and a round sponge brush to make a dot master piece. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN