Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Goodbye.....Hello


GOODBYE,
Picnik you’ve been a great photo editing friend to me and I was very upset to see you go. So much that I was even researching software to buy so I could continue my editing process. Not that I use it for every picture but it does come in handy when I’m feeling creative. I asked a girl at work if she knew anything about photo editing software and she said she uses Picmonkey. I said PIC WHAT? She said Picmonkey and wrote down the website. I checked it out last night and I love it. It has way more features than Picnik and it’s still FREE. I played around with one of their photos but look forward to using it on my own.

I thought I was losing something but I guess that’s how life goes…when you lose something you gain something even better. (how philosophical of me to use that in a photo editing post) LOL
HELLO Picmonkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN