Popular Posts

Monday, April 16, 2012

New Mornings

**Warning this post if full of whining and rambling about my procrastination**

I need to get motivated and start a new routine for my weekday mornings.
The job I have allows me the luxury of not having to come to work until 8:45 but it’s not all good since I do have to stay until 5:45….
Right now I sleep in as late as possible which is anywhere from 7:30 to 8. I don’t mind it but I am really getting too much sleep and have to make myself stay in bed that long only because I’m too lazy to get up. LOL
I really want to start getting up at 6 so I can get housework, homework, and whatever else done in the mornings before I go off to work.
Two reasons.
One because I could get a whole lot accomplished in the mornings since I have 2 hours and second…I just really don’t feel like doing anything when I get home from work.
I am not so much tired but my mind is just shot.
Plus since it is staying light longer in the evenings I want to spend every minute I can outside with the animals, in the garden, or just relaxing on the back patio.
I have been terrible lately.
Laundry is my big issue. I get it washed and unloaded from the dryer fine but that’s when it gets tough. I hate folding and especially hanging all our clean clothes…MAINLY my clean clothes because all my work clothes hang up so the majority of the laundry is hang up.
So I procrastinate until I get so aggravated in the mornings from searching many different places for one clothing item I finally breakdown and fold, hang, and put away all the laundry.

As of now there is a HUGE mountain of clothes I plan on tackling tonight but I have to put them all back in the dryer first because the wrinkles have sat so long they might just be permanent. And that’s a problem when you don’t own an iron…hey my philosophy is if the dryer won’t get the wrinkles out you wear it or store it for another day. J

So now my goal is to get up at 6 am and get a lot done...including my laundry.

On a different note: I went to my brother's baseball game tonight in Winnsboro. They lost but Caleb did good anyways.

Thanks to Instagram for my cool pics. I'm not and insta-addict YET but I do enjoy it when I remember I have it now since its available for droid phones.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. sometimes the more time we have, the less actually gets done. Too bad my job now is requires cleaning and cooking and taking care of two little kids. no excuses anymore, LOL!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN