Popular Posts

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Read, Reading, To Read

Read

I started a great book the middle of this past week and finished it today. It was so good.  I recommend it to anyone.  Like Hidden in Paris, I bought The List while I was searching for books from authors and genres that I usually don't read. Well I found an author I like, J.A. Konrath is a great writer and the story line for this book will keep you interested until the very last page.

Amazon book description:
A billionaire Senator with money to burn...

A thirty year old science experiment, about to be revealed...

Seven people, marked for death, not for what they know, but for what they are...

THE LIST by JA Konrath
History is about to repeat itself


Reading

Now that I finished The List, a book that I pre-ordered since it wasn't out yet is now available and I plan on starting it tonight.  It is the latest book in the Vampire Diaries series that I love reading, Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Moonsong. I love watching the series on TV too and they are both SO different that they both keep me interested and wanting to know more.

Amazon book description:
Evil never dies. . . .

After escaping the horrors of the Dark Dimension, Elena and her friends can’t wait to attend Dalcrest College, the beautiful ivy-covered campus where Elena’s parents met. Life with Stefan is better than ever, and with her closest friends Bonnie, Meredith, and Matt by her side, Elena knows it will be their best year yet. Even Damon seems genuinely changed and is getting along with everyone.

But for Elena, moving away from Fell’s Church doesn’t mean she has left her dark past behind. When students start to disappear from campus, every new acquaintance is suddenly a potential enemy. Panic soon spreads and the friends struggle to protect each other.

Then Elena uncovers a long-hidden secret, one that shocks her to the core, and realizes tragedy may be unavoidable. Will Elena outrun her fate? And will it be Stefan or Damon who catches her if she falls?

To Read-

I'm really excited about this book that's coming out in May.  I was surprised to see it on Amazon today because I wasn't sure when or even if this author was going to write another Sookie Stackhouse Novel.  I went ahead and pre-ordered my copy and will be marking the date that it's available in my planner so I don't forget to download it.  Like Vampire Diaries the books are quite a bit different than the series on HBO...True Blood but I love each bases on different qualities.  I can't wait for it to come out.

Goodreads book description:
With Felipe de Castro, the Vampire King of Louisiana (and Arkansas and Nevada), in town, it’s the worst possible time for a body to show up in Eric Northman’s front yard—especially the body of a woman whose blood he just drank.
Now, it’s up to Sookie and Bill, the official Area Five investigator, to solve the murder. Sookie thinks that, at least this time, the dead girl’s fate has nothing to do with her. But she is wrong. She has an enemy, one far more devious than she would ever suspect, who’s out to make Sookie’s world come crashing down.


HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN