Popular Posts

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday chores & a quote

I received this little quote from a friend in my email and it explains a lot of my daily struggles in any relationship.  I thought it made perfect sense and from now on I'm going to remember these wise words along with a few more.  I worry constantly and as long as I'm needlessly worrying my heart isn't at rest and I don't trust.  I need to take a chill pill on most days and not worry about dumb things. Happy Saturday I'm going to finish my coffee and then.....CLEAN MY CARPETS.  I'm so exciting!
If we worry, we don't trust; if we trust, we don't worry. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its grief, but it does empty today of its joy. - James Kurtz

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to that!!! Another one you've heard...."Don't borrow trouble" or "Don't make trouble where there isn't any". Enjoy each day and take things a day at a time as they come. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN