If we worry, we don't trust; if we trust, we
don't worry. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its grief, but it does empty
today of its joy. - James Kurtz
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Saturday chores & a quote
I received this little quote from a friend in my email and it explains a lot of my daily struggles in any relationship. I thought it made perfect sense and from now on I'm going to remember these wise words along with a few more. I worry constantly and as long as I'm needlessly worrying my heart isn't at rest and I don't trust. I need to take a chill pill on most days and not worry about dumb things. Happy Saturday I'm going to finish my coffee and then.....CLEAN MY CARPETS. I'm so exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AMEN to that!!! Another one you've heard...."Don't borrow trouble" or "Don't make trouble where there isn't any". Enjoy each day and take things a day at a time as they come. Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete