Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wish List

A few things I'm lusting after!

Some new items from.....




I had never looked on a J. Crew website or in a store until our weekend in Austin.  When we were hitting up the outlets in San Marcos I visited a J. Crew and fell in love.  Where have I been when all these awesome outfits were being produced?!

to complete an outfit you have to have shoes right? So something that I didn't really like at first but have really grown on me are Sperry Top-Siders found HERE.

I'm loving this pair.
To look good in those clothes I will be needing this mountain bike found HERE.

I really like riding bikes.  I have what I call a Pee Wee Herman bike now and it is good for riding flat surfaces but since it doesn't have gears it's a tink hard to ride long distances and up and down the hills that are near my house.  I think if I had this awesome bike then I would be biking all over the place.

while I'll be exercising and looking good on my new bike and in my new clothes I better keep it up with eating healthy too and to do that I need first a new strainer because the one I have sucks and I cuss that damn thing every time I have to drain anything.  I love these collapsible ones so they are cute, handy, and easy to store.
when I'm not straining I will be scraping and the spatulas I have now also suck because they are cheap and old so some of these colorful babies would be nice and would make my cake baking really easy.

last, a cast iron skillet is needed, not because it's healthy but because I don't have one and think I need one.
SO I will be wearing all my new stuff, riding my new bike, and using my new kitchen stuff in my AWESOME Dream Home!!!  How amazing is this thing and it's in MV!!!!! I think me and Lincoln could pool our millions and come out on top.  If we do then I will be sure to invite all you lovelies over for a pool party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN