Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's Travel To Do- Texas Bucket List

This week's Tuesday Travel To Do is the grand state of Texas!


A few months ago I received a magazine that has all the cities in Texas and the things it offers like museums, parks, and interesting sites.  This helped me make this post that I had been thinking about for a while.  Texas is a huge state and there are some amazing things to see and do that I haven’t done yet….So I made a little Texas Bucket List.  I’m sure there are tons of awesome places in Texas that I haven’t ran across yet that I will definitely add to my list but for now these things have always been known to me and also just jumped out at me. A lot of these things are outdoorsy but I think hiking in Big Bend National Park or camping at the Palo Duro Canyon would make an awesome little get a way not to mention the road trip time we would get in driving there. :)  Gotta love Texas...everything IS BIGGER even road trips!

KEY:
Black- Palo Duro Canyon
Red- Fredricksburg           
Green- Big Bend                
Blue- San Antonio             
Purple- South Padre         








  • Palo Duro Canyon State Park




  • River walk in San Antonio and Alamo




  • South Padre Island


  • Big Bend National Park



  • Rio Grande River



  • Rio Frio


  • Deep sea fishing in Galveston

  • Hot air balloon

  • Visit Fredricksburg



2 comments:

  1. Palo Duro Canyon is beautiful! I do not know if they still do, but they used to have a great musical in an outdoor ampatheater there called Texas. I went as a kid and it was just amazing!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been to Palo Duro Canyon, but a road trip would be nice!! : ) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN