Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's Travel To Do- San Diego


This week's Tuesday's Travel To Do is San Diego.  I was going to wait on posting about San Diego since I had planned on going in less than a month but some personal things came up and now I've decided to postpone my trip until the time is better.  This is happy and sad.  Happy because now I can share my favorites and my plans on my blog and sad because I won't be traveling there anytime soon but that's ok.  I have my whole life...right?  My plan on going to San Diego was to just enjoy my long weekend walking around the Gaslamp Quarter, visiting a beach or two, Balboa Park and just losing myself in the city and of course some good eat that I happened along would have been GREAT!




I planned on staying at the Marriott...I mean are there any other hotels out there?  I think NOT!




Visiting:

The Gaslamp Quarter
Balboa Park

Balboa Park

Balboa Park
Beaches

Del Mar Beach

San Diego Beach

Other than these few things I planned on doing nothing or just filling my travel tank with NO PLANS.  I had also hoped to meet up with Tammie from Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay.  :(  I hope she is in San Diego when my trip makes another appearance.  She was very helpful when I emailed her discussing my trip and this girl is the one to check out if you are in the area.  She is so cute, has an awesome blog, and plans some great meet ups for bloggers.  You can meet her HERE.

Well folks, that's it for this Tuesday! 

I hope you have a great rest of the week. 

Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN