Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

AC/DC Concert in Munich


When I visited Germany and Austria in May of 2009, I can’t remember exactly but I’m pretty sure I was there for around 15 days on leave from the wonderful Iraq. 
The sole purpose was to see AC/DC in concert on May 15th and that of course lead to visiting the surrounding areas and making a full RnR out of the deal. 
AC/DC is my all time favorite band EVER. 
They are awesome. 
I was maybe 15 rows back from the actual stage.  It was the most energetic, amazing thing EVER!  All the cheering, the music, the beer, just the all around ENERGY is contagious.  There really are no words. I left that concert with no voice drenched and freezing from the rain and probably the happiest little Texan around. 
I had just watched the most awesome band (in my opinion) rock out a PACKED Olympic stadium for a good 3 hours.  Angus Young played a solo guitar piece that was a good 45 minutes on a platform at the end of a runway that lifted him up in the air…all the while it rained the whole time and he was shirtless!  If that’s not freaking amazing I don’t know what is.
AC/DC rocked Munich in their early 60s better than most bands in their prime of 30s.  I’m grinning and getting butterflies in my stomach just reminiscing. 
AGAIN there are really no words, I could try to describe it all night long but really a few pictures will help but until you experience this you will NEVER understand the raw power of energy like that. 
Me and all those crazy Germans could have moved mountains that night!
Starting the night off right with Rock n Roll Train

Angus doing his famous walk/stomp thing and of course rocking out

Angus Young

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

ROCK OUT!

CLASSIC



Guitar Solo

Ultimate fan I found after the show...had to take a pic

cold, tired, wet, AWESOME!


I ROCKED OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN