Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

German Countryside


One of the first things I noticed about Germany was the countryside looks a lot like Texas in Spring.  I’m not sure if we have some of the same plants and trees but to me it looked a lot alike.  The main difference I noticed is Germany is way hillier and mountainous at times and well…Texas isn’t. LOL  Today on my way home from work I was thinking about this post and how all these pictures that I’m posting look A LOT like how my drive home looks right now, of course I’m too lazy and in too much of a rush to get home and didn’t stop and take any pics.  After renting a car and deciding to drive out of the city of Munich and see more of the country I really enjoyed going like 200 kph on the autobahn and looking at the scenery and all the different things that come with traveling. 
Spotting German cows, stopping for a drink and a bathroom break at a little beer garten out in the middle of nowhere, and seeing all the neat houses with their cute little garden boxes on all the windows.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN