Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

What You Can Look Forward To!

This past Sunday I was watching my shows and of course this included the Amazing Race.  On this leg of the race the teams visited the Bavarian region of Germany and a couple of villages that I visited.  I think it’s so awesome when I see a place that I’ve visited on the race because it just brings on a feeling of familiarity.  It got me to thinking that I’ve never blogged about my German and Austrian travels that took place in May 2009.  Germany is by far the best country I’ve visited so far.  I love everything about it.  Now I know your probably thinking GERMANY over Thailand, but yes.  Thailand is awesome and relaxing but I’m not Thai… what I am is a German and I love the country, the people, the food, and the language.  I even have German on my iPod that I’m trying to learn.  One of my goals in life is to become fluent in speaking German.  I know it’s not like I’m going to use it a lot but still I think it would be awesome.  So for the next few posts I’m going to be posting on my time in Germany and also a short stint in Vienna, Austria.  I will be covering the countryside, AC/DC concert, Bavaria, Munich and a little on Vienna.  I slept a lot on that trip so I am constantly kicking myself for all the awesome things  I missed and what I didn't get pictures of but you live and you learn and that just gives me a reason to go back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN