Popular Posts

Monday, September 2, 2013

What's in my bag?

I’ve been meaning to do this type of post for a while.  I always enjoy seeing what other people think is important enough to weigh their purse down and what I have going on in my purse right now is pretty important. LOL  Take a look….


 
  • Tape measure (not pictured)- I’ve been measuring, making, buying, and brainstorming like crazy for Hendrik’s house so a tape measure is really coming in handy lately. (I don’t normally have this in my bag but a recent necessity.)
  • Ramon noodles (not pictured...I had to eat them for lunch the day these pics were taken)- I always have a pack of noodles in my purse in case I forget my lunch in a mad rush in the morning for work.  They don’t take up a lot of space and it’s a sodium filled quick lunch while I’m hammering out my numbers.
  • Wallet- this of course is always with me with all the important cards, ID, and check book
  • Phone charger- I never know when my phone is going to need charging so I keep it handy at all times.  Not to mention hardly anyone has an iPhone 5 at work so if I die at work I’M DEAD! I can’t even fathom the horror!
  • Camera- I always keep my camera in my purse because my purse goes where I go therefore I’m guaranteed to capture great things….unless I’m too lazy to get it out and take pictures.
  • Personal care bag- this little beauty, I’ve had for quite a few years and it houses the normal folding hair brush, nail clippers, lip gloss, breath strips, lotion, feminine products, and Advil
  • Marble of the world- I got this around 7 years ago at the Dallas Museum of Art and I love it.  It’s a constant reminder that I have the whole world at my fingertips and it also reminds me to travel!  It’s probably the only non-useful thing in my purse.
  • Erin Condren Life Planner- like my purse my planner goes with me EVERYWHERE!  I stuff it in my bag and off I go to save the world. LOL
  • Things that also make an appearance certain times of the year like...school time is a financial calculator and a couple of mechanical pencils.
 
So there you have it… an intimate look into my bag and a peek into my life.
 
What’s in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN