Popular Posts

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Bucket List

Back in the Summer I made THIS bucket list and I didn't get too many things accomplished but I did get some things done and to me they were very important.

What I accomplished this summer:
Had cook out with friends
Tried berry picking but plants died from heat
Relaxed and enjoyed the small things
Watched the sunrise many mornings over the last 3 months
Went running ONCE! Hey it's not how many times its I did it at all LOL
Layed out and laked out

Summer was so awesome and even though I love it I'm really looking forward to Fall, the cool weather, and a ton of new adventures!

Now it's time to make a to do list for Fall.  I hope to check almost if not ALL these things off my list

 Come on Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN