Popular Posts

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Back

Well we are back from vacation.  We drove in last night a day early...more on that later and I'm now enjoying relaxing and catching up at home.  Here is what's going on here while you wait for me to catch you up.

although we came home from the mountains it doesn't mean we are away from them yet....MOUNT LAUNDRY

Christmas presents, crafts, and Christmas crafts that I must jump into doing immediately

while catching up on blogging and such I'm watching a bunch of different ballets perform the Nutcracker...my favorite

these babies missed their mama and was so glad for her to get home

Lincoln doing manly things like split firewood.....arrhhh arrrhhh arrhhhh (tim the tool man reference. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN