Popular Posts

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Book Review: Accountable to None


A must read is the book, Accountable to None!
 
After finishing Wicked I couldn't wait to get my hands back on my Kindle.  I had a few books on there but I knew since this semester for school is coming to an end and we are about to head out on vacation that I would need more than just 2 books to get me through the break.  I also knew that I didn't have any book money in my budget so I started surfing Amazon's top bestsellers.  On one side they have the top books that customers have paid for and on another column are the books that Amazon is currently offering for FREE.  I read the description and thought that I would give it a chance.
 
Wow! 
I blew through this book in literaly two nights of reading.  It was captivating from page one.  As they say there's nothing like a woman scorned and this author definitely portrays this in Accountable to None.  The book takes place in a prestige accounting firm and it is also known to have sexist employees that have scandalous affairs and are so money hungry all morals go out the window.  You really get a good perspective of each character and then the whole plan of one scorned employee about ruins each top member of the firm.  I loved it and definitely recommend reading this book. 
 
What if the unspeakable happened to you? Would you fantasize about seeking personal vengeance? How far would you go...and how much would you sacrifice to hold those responsible that believe they are accountable to none?

Welcome to the prestigious accounting firm of Winscott & Associates. Welcome to Audra Tanner's personal hell. She had heard the rumors about her employer. The whispered secrets. But she had thrown herself into work to escape the pain of her miscarriage and demise of her marriage. Idealistic, she thought if she worked hard she would be rewarded. She thought wrong.

Savagely initiated into the brutal underbelly of the firm, Audra learns too late that the rumors are true. Now after five years of careful plotting, Audra is ready to push the wheels of justice in motion. Her goal of retribution has turned into an obsession and she will stop at nothing until everyone responsible pays. Will revenge set her free or is Audra's quest for personal justice only beginning?
 
Also by this author that I plan on reading...the other two books of what seems to be a trilogy:
 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. Thanks for the reco!!

    Cool blog!

    XO,
    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style, travel)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN