Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Crafts

I made my Christmas gifts again this year and although they weren't much I loved them and I think all the family and friends I gave them to did too! 

The first set of gifts were coffee mugs to all the coffee drinkers.  This was also the cheapest gift.  I bought white mugs from Wal-Mart for about $1 a piece and then two big packages of Sharpies in all colors.  I drew and colored in a mustache on each cup and on the opposite side I drew or wrote something unique to just that person. 

After my expert drawing LOL I baked the mugs at 350 for 30 minutes to seal the marker in.

Drop in a brown paper lunch sack and decorate with name tag and ribbon.  You now have a gift for under $5.

Some how I deleted or misplaced some of my pictures so this is the mustache side of one mug.

After I finished those little babies the rest of my Christmas presents consisted of glass and etching cream.

I don't have a picture of the ice blocks that I bought at Hobby Lobby, etched a design on the front, and filled with twinkle lights but they turned out really cute and everyone loved them.

For Caleb I etched a long mirror for him to hang over his bed in his bedroom.


I wasn't very good at taking pictures of my projects this year but they were really inexpensive, great gifts for anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN