Popular Posts

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks


Today most of us will sit at a beautifully landscaped table laughing with our families and enjoying the time we have with them and take for granted the rest of the year...
 
we will stuff ourselves like little pigs and then regret it the rest of the day....
 
and we will think about all the things we are thankful for.
 
I'm thankful for.....
my family....all sides
my mom and the rock that she always is
my ever evolving and getting greater by the minute relationship with Lincoln
my network of friends that have been with me forever
my new friends that have come into my life this year and make it so much more full
my job and that I have one
a beautiful and clean home that I love waking up in every morning
my animals...herc, ty ty, and all the chicks
 
also I'm thankful for these not so sentimental things but great all the same.....
good books
reality tv
grocery stores
airplanes and passports
pasta and salad
guns
my keurig
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN