Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blood Suckers


…..and I’m not speaking of vampires. UNFORTUNATELY but oh my :(
 
 I’m talking about plumbers.
 
I might be able to stand this one can’t stand plumbers.
 
I’m sure, actually I know, they are really great people but their business sucks. They charge an arm, a leg, and a vital organ for the smallest of repairs.
 
Instead of plumbers they need to change their name to robbers.  
It is RIDICULOUS!
GOOD-NESS (a little Duck Dynasty humor in my rant) 
The reason for this rant is because in the past year I have had to call the plumber only 1 time but I’m about to have to call them again and I hate it. The first time I had to use a plumber outside of the family was for a silly stopped up toilet. We could have fixed it ourselves only the clog was one of those deep settled ones and it wasn’t coming out.
Anywho… I called a plumber and they were literally at my house for less than 15 minutes and it cost almost $200.
 YES that is right.
RIDICULOUS!
Now my hot water heater won’t stay lit and it’s a gas heater so I’m having to call a plumber again and I am just disgusted by the whole process. Again this operation is probably not going to be time consuming at all but I won’t get out less than $100…pretty certain. I have a call in to a different plumber so hopefully it won’t be as bad this go around.
 
If it is I’m just going to send them out with a black ski mask on!
Blasted plumbers

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN