Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election '12

Today, as everyone knows, is election day and I couldn’t wait to put my vote to good use so hopefully it will result in a change of administration. J
 
 I’m not a patriotic person by any means and I’m also not nearly educated enough to have a political conversation but all I know is if we don’t get some sort of change I foresee myself and my Mr. packing up and moving out of the US. Maybe Australia.....
 
 
 If any of you know me you know that this wouldn’t bother me in the least bit even if things did change because I love traveling and learning new ways of life.
 
Any who….this year was my first year to vote!
 In the 2004 election I missed the age bracket by about a month and a half and then in 2008 I didn’t get an absentee vote while in Iraq sssoooo I was REALLY excited to cast my vote this year.
 It’s not that I’m just super gung ho on my candidate but I understand and feel more of the political burn of the past few years and I am more sensitive to what does go on so that’s why this year is different for me.
 
I woke up around 6 o’clock this morning to rummage through my filing cabinet to find my voter’s registration card because I wasn’t even sure where I needed to go. I got all that squared away on my way to work this morning and was super pumped all day long.
 
 I plan on staying up tonight as late as my little peepers will let me to find out the results.
 
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN