Popular Posts

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hercules Takes Over

 
Hi ya I'm Hercules and since my Mom is all the time blogging I decided that I was going to take over today and tell about me and my broder but mainly me because I had a traumatic experience this week!

See I used to run the show at my house then Ty Ty came and he shows me how to act like a real dog. We eat chicken poop, sun ourselves, and sleep late while Mom and Dad work to get us good treats.
 
This is Tyson I calls him Ty Ty.  He doesn't have any teeth and he has to growl at me a lot because he's older and I really like to play but sometime I'm ADD and I get on his nerves.

Mom took these pictures of us because we are just the same me and my broder.... we like to lay crazy and play with each other all day long and sometimes all night too...

when we play at night instead of sleeping in our house we gets in big trouble...Mom comes out in her sleepy hair and yells at us and pinches our faces.



We really don't ever cause any trouble but the other day Mom got home and I was all bloody.  She really freaked out but I liked it because I got to go in the house and get looked at and take a bath.  Ty Ty cussed me out later because he had to get a bath too and he don't understand the bathtub he likes the water hose outside.

After Mom checked me out I told her my story....during the day while Mom and Dad were at work the neighbor dog came over into our yard and he was talking mad shit.... Ty Ty was asleep in our house and before me or hims knew it the neighbor dog had jumped on me and we got in a fight.

I got beat up bad because I's a Boxer and my under bite doesn't let me bite very good and I's really just all bark and no bite... that goat dog got me good on my neck, he scared up my head, ears, and even bit me leg...that ashhole

Ty Ty tried licking my blood up and cleaning me before Mom got home but she still knew something was wrong.  She called Dad and told him and he checked me out real good when he got home. 

The next day Dad took me and Ty Ty to the vet.  I love getting my leash on because I know I get to go and I love traveling just like my Momma.  I really like riding inside but that day Dad made us ride in the back.  The vet told Dad Tyson had lost 20 pounds since his last vet visit.  I think I need the credit for that because I play with him all the time and he used to be real fat but not now we's almost the same.

After Ty Ty got the rabies rabies shot that makes him puffy and real sleepy for two days it was my turn.

The vet poked cotton sticks down in my bite marks and it hurt bad but I never cried.  He gave me antibodies and now Mom is shoving them down my throat. After we got home Dad went to talk to the goat dog's Dad but I doesn't know what's going to happen if he beats me up again I think Dad is going to bring out those loud sticks that me and Ty Ty don't like (guns)

...they hurt our ears

....for now I'm enjoying the fall weather and taking all my antibodies so I don't get infectious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN