Popular Posts

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 4- Favorite Book

Like a lot of people I wasn't much of a reader until about 3 years ago. I didn't like to read before mostly because in school it was mandatory to read so many books per 6 weeks and then what teenager just likes to sit around and read? NOT ME. As I grew up and learned to appreciate the great art of reading I am now a super reader LOL! A year and a half ago I got m kindle and have read even more since then. I stick with the fiction mystery/thriller with a bit of romance thrown in. I am really into government service books right now. I just finished a trilogy about a woman in the financial branch of the FBI and she traveled the world and had really cool dangerous action packed missions. I really don't have a favorite but out of all the books I have read so far that have just been for pleasure if I had to tell someone "You HAVE to read (blank)!" I think it would be "You HAVE to read the TWILIGHT SAGA" it is amazing and so romantic. I mean in what other place can you really have happily ever after for literally FOREVER. It is awesome and I am for sure team Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN