Popular Posts

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 2- Favorite Movie

Ok so if you know me at all then you know that no matter what movies are on my favorites list Pretty Woman will always be at the top. I could watch this movie everyday and never get tired of it. I can quote it from beginning to end perfectly. I watch it when I am homesick or just down or just in the fairytale mood. LOL I remember my senior year of high school I would play this movie every night while I went to bed while eating animal crackers and drinking chocolate milk. Awwww the good times LOL! I love it in, my eyes it is such a classic.

I would love to have a Pretty Woman themed birthday complete with the red dress, fancy jewelry and my very own Edward, not so much the billionaire just my very own king charming ;), that takes me to see the opera that they see in the movie which is La Traviata. That would be the best and they would have my heart forever!!! hehehehe
I am out of new releases so I think I will pop it in my DVD player and watch it tonight. It has been a couple of weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN