Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 1- Favorite Song

This one is hard for me because I really like and love most all music but since I have to choose I am going to go with a song from my favorite band at this time. Oasis "Wonderwall" with "Little by Little" coming in a close second. These two have to be my top favorites at this time. I love this song everything about it says trust, friendship, and love. I got turned on to Oasis about 7 months ago and I love them. They have the perfect mixture of rock and just everything thrown together that every song is so great you can automatically just sing along like you have been listening to them for years. They are calming yet get you pumped up and give you good feelings all at once. They are my go to band right now. Every morning around 5:30 when I get to work and start my volume of reports I plug my ears with my ear buds and hit Oasis, random. I just let it play and it sets my mood for my day. Every one of their songs are great so if you get a chance listen in but here is a taste and one of my favorites they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN