Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hilarious Erica

A co-worker sent this to me and another co-worker today and I laughed so hard.  She moved offices a couple months ago and hates her new workplace and below are her thoughts today! LOL She is such a character when we all worked together everyone in the office said that Erica and I should be actresses or comedians.  Apparently they all find us so dramatic and funny personally I think Erica is the funny one........

I feel like pulling a state like the Jet Blue flight attendant. I want to call an All Hands and express myself, throw these folders from the top step and proceed to slide down the stairs to make my exit. I completely empathize with the average worker that goes to the vending machine for a diet coke and bag of chips, sits down at their desk for 3 minutes and just out of no where grabs their purse and plant and gets in their car knowing they’re NEVER returning….Then later that day someone asks “Hey guys, where’s Susan”….All the while Susan has taken her bra off at home, left her shoes at the door, sat on the couch, made a sandwich and is now watching the Lifetime network. These are happy endings I love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN