Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
Monday, August 16, 2010
Blog Challenge Day 13- A fictional Book
Since I have been on my 2 year reading kick I have read some really great fictional books. A trilogy that I recently finished was written by Noel Hynd and I highly recommend it. The books share a few common characters but the main character is a female US Treasury agent who gets involved in some very thrilling adventures concerning a special Russian business man/gangster. If you have time check them out. The first of the three is Conspiracy in Kiev, then Midnight in Madrid, and last is Countdown in Cairo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment