"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting..."holy hell...what a ride!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This quote isn't one I necessarily live my life by, TOTALLY anyways, but every time I read it I get this huge smile. It is hilarious to me and it reminds me to go out and have some really great and crazy experiences because life only happens once...we can't play it safe ALL the time. :)
Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
No comments:
Post a Comment