Popular Posts

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sold!

Yes, that's right sold to ME. My mom helped me finish up and closed on my house yesterday and I can't be more excited. Now that it is official I can finally gush about it and not jinx my self. I have been working on all my plans for decor and have ordered all my furniture for my new home. I will be home in around 3 weeks and I am so ready to jump into moving and settling in. The current residents will be moved out by Wednesday and then my mom is going to be busy. Lowe's is coming in to re-do my kitchen floor. The house doesn't need any work it is move in ready but before I move in there are a few things that I do want to change like the kitchen floor and the paint. I have it all worked out and I can't wait to show everyone before pictures and then the after pictures. It isn't going to look like the same house I promise. The landscaping does need work in my opinion. I just don't like the type of plants they have right now and the places they are planted so I will be changing that but not until I move back home for good. I can't really maintain a yard 8000 miles away so until then just keep the grass mowed will be a challenge. LOL I don't want to pat myself on the back too much but I just have to say I am so proud of myself. I mean I am not even 24 years old yet and I have just purchased my second home. When I look at myself I still feel so young and like I just graduated from high school but then I look at my life and remember.... I am fixing to be 24 years old, I live in Iraq, I travel all over the world, and now I am starting new all on my own and it feels so great. I can't wait to share more about this journey with everyone so stay tuned for decorating updates and more. I'M SO EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must have an AMAZING yard man!! One who is going to tend your yard while your're 8000 miles away! Haha. I love you and am so proud of you. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN