Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'll Take a Ticket Please

Have you ever heard of Bing? Well if you haven't check it out here. It's the newest search engine and its amazing. Every day there is a new background image on the Bing homepage and they have the coolest pictures. You start learning before you even start your own intended search. A lot of the pictures I post I copy from there. If you want to learn where the image was then just click the image link to the left of the Bing homepage and you can figure it out. This picture was today's background. Isn't so intriguing? I later found out that this is a place called Atrani on the Amalfi coast in Italy. It is the smallest or close to the smalled commune in Italy and please sign me up. It looks so old and rich with history. It may not be much of a party town but probably a good day trip to see and relax in. Italy has always been one of my top destinations on my list of travel places. I haven't had a chance to go but I am sure I will one day.

1 comment:

  1. Yea Italy has been one of my faves too! Don't know that I wouldn't rather go to Italy than Paris. Seems like it would have more history. Cool pic!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN