Yes, it's what it is and what it's called. A co-worker asked me a couple weeks back if I had ever heard of a workout program called Insanity. I hadn't so I looked it up and got very interested. It is a lot like P90X but way crazier and you only use yourself no props such as weights, boxes or other things. I had been wanting to start working out again but I get so intense with weights I thought this would be a good way to stay toned without being extreme so I ordered it. A girl that I work with and I started our regime on Monday and it is really INSANE! I can already feel results and i am sure in another week I will start seeing them also. It is really hard and neither one of us can go through a whole video without stopping or slowing down but we will get there eventually. The program is a 60 day system with working out Monday through Saturday and having Sudnay as your rest day. I am halfway through my first week so stay tuned for more updates on my fitness makeover.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Insanity
Yes, it's what it is and what it's called. A co-worker asked me a couple weeks back if I had ever heard of a workout program called Insanity. I hadn't so I looked it up and got very interested. It is a lot like P90X but way crazier and you only use yourself no props such as weights, boxes or other things. I had been wanting to start working out again but I get so intense with weights I thought this would be a good way to stay toned without being extreme so I ordered it. A girl that I work with and I started our regime on Monday and it is really INSANE! I can already feel results and i am sure in another week I will start seeing them also. It is really hard and neither one of us can go through a whole video without stopping or slowing down but we will get there eventually. The program is a 60 day system with working out Monday through Saturday and having Sudnay as your rest day. I am halfway through my first week so stay tuned for more updates on my fitness makeover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment