Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Insanity

Yes, it's what it is and what it's called. A co-worker asked me a couple weeks back if I had ever heard of a workout program called Insanity. I hadn't so I looked it up and got very interested. It is a lot like P90X but way crazier and you only use yourself no props such as weights, boxes or other things. I had been wanting to start working out again but I get so intense with weights I thought this would be a good way to stay toned without being extreme so I ordered it. A girl that I work with and I started our regime on Monday and it is really INSANE! I can already feel results and i am sure in another week I will start seeing them also. It is really hard and neither one of us can go through a whole video without stopping or slowing down but we will get there eventually. The program is a 60 day system with working out Monday through Saturday and having Sudnay as your rest day. I am halfway through my first week so stay tuned for more updates on my fitness makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN