Popular Posts

Friday, July 16, 2010

A-Z of Me

A. AREA CODE : 281

B. BED SIZE: Full size, nothing bigger would fit in my jail cell of a bedroom

C. CHORE YOU HATE: I HATE peeling potatoes! (thanks mom) LOL

D. DOG'S NAME: no pets not allowed but I can't wait to get somewhere and get a big dog

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: if I had my way I wouldn't start my day until almost lunch but I guess I really like hot chocolate.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: all of them

G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver

H. HEIGHT: 5' 7"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I played the clarinet in 6th grade but I doubt I can now

J. Job: government contractor

K. KIDS: someday. but that day's not today!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: in Iraq in a room really as big as a jail cell

M.MOM'S NAME: Kathy

N. NICKNAME: Meggie

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I don't think ever

P. PET PEEVE: TABLE MANNERS by far is my biggest pet peeve

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: " I want the fairy tale" from....Pretty Woman

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty.

S. SIBLINGS: Colby, Caleb, and step sisters Audrey, Shanna, and Jessica

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 5:20 7 days a week...duty calls

U. UNDERWEAR: yep.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: brussell sprouts and brocolli

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I am only late in the mornings because i hit snooze too many times and wait until the last possible second to get up

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: the last one i had was of my teeth

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I think my favorite dish that I make is my chicken fried steak YUM!

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I like the tigers the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN