Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update from Iraq

Well, since I have been back in Iraq I have slacked off my blogging but I have so many updates. In August I am going home for 3 weeks instead of Paris, London, and Dubai. There is a really big reason but that will come in a later post!!! Other than that I have been working and it is very hot here. This month we have had a few parties for the 4th, a co-workers birthday, and the best was the World Cup. Pictures and details coming soon. Iraq is really coming together well our base is anyways. We have an Iraqi mall now which isn't really a mall that we have in the states. It is a pretty nice building with a real grocery store, a couple boutique type stores that has perfume, rugs, purses, movies, and knick knacks, and there is a barber shop. Outside the mall is an awesome fruit and vegetable shack. They have the best fruit....watermelon, mush melon, peaches, cherries, apples, grapes pretty much anything. Here are some cherries and peaches I got today. If we could drink I might never come home ! LOL only kidding Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN