Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Speaky the Deutch
I am a student of Deutch!!! I have always wanted to learn to speak German since it runs through my blood and I recently just got a whim to learn. I downloaded an audio book from iTunes and have been driving my office mates crazy in the mornings as I listen and repeat the words, phrases, and conversations. Wish my luck! Gute Nacht (good night) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment