Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
New addition
Check out the new addition to my blog...scroll down to the bottom and you can see the countries that I have visitied or lived in. The countries in red are the countries that I have visited or lived in. Hopefully as the years go on there will be a lot more red than grey. You can make your own map like this by clicking here and also you can learn a lot from the GREAT travel website. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment