Popular Posts

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nightshift :(

I am just sitting at work at 2:13 AM and trying to stay awake....NO I usually don't work night shift but tonight Randall, our usual night shift guy, took a holiday. This means that a co-worker and I each took half of his shift. I work from midnight until noon then I get to go home and cozy up in my bed and sleep until Wednesday, when I must be back for my regular shift. (this cozying up in my bed is after a very huge lunch) It is almost equivalent to staying out all night on a Saturday night and being lazy on a Sunday LOL!!! How I miss those times. Anyways, I just finished watching the movie "The Jane Austen Book Club". I loved it, if you haven't seen it then I recommend it. I am also a little over half way through the book "Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen and I am so sorry to say it is taking all I have to continue reading and finish this book. I bought the book right after watching the movie. I loved the movie so much I thought the book has to be a ton better, right? WRONG! I am sorry people but this book takes so many different directions I can barely keep up. This woman is totally neurotic; after I finish this book I don't know if I am going to be able to force myself to read the next one by the same author. Hopefully it will get better by the end I will be sure to let everyone know how the end leaves me, but so far it is leaving a bad taste in my mouth LOL! Pray I don't fall asleep on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN