Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Introducing Case

Welcome... CASE!
 
 


August 10th at 3:16 am the best little gift was given to me.
Charles Case Deal was born and made me one proud aunt. 
 
He was born 3 weeks early but was precious and is doing great at 3 weeks old.  We see him about every couple of days and I can't get over how freaking cute he is!!!  He has everyone wrapped around his finger and we are all completely in love. 
I'm so thankful for my brother and Lara for bringing this little life into my life. 
I love him so much and he's not even my own.  He is brown skinned like my brother and everyone calls him a beautiful baby and he really is.  I'm not biased or anything. 
When we was a week old he had his first pictures taken and Rock Star Photography did such an amazing job! 
 He enjoys lots of breast milk from mama, lots of cuddles from everyone, and getting milk drunk! 


 
Two of the pictures Rockstar and Co took



Sleeping prince
 

Milk drunk!
 
 
I can't wait to watch him learn, grow, and change.  He is such a joy already!  Welcome to this crazy life Case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN