Popular Posts

Monday, June 30, 2014

Insta Dump #3

June from my phone...unfortunately a few things only got an Instagram picture and nothing else....bummer but at least I have it recorded somewhere.

left to right: gallery wall complete// frozen yogurt from Sweet Frog// storm rolling in// wine and sunset// surfing USA// cousin lake time// sushi date night// blow out// date nigh// best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup// me and my honey at the lake//sunflower// planning out next big trip// Hoss cooling off in the LIVE crawfish// pizza from the Mellow Mushroom// movie date// bedroom progress// Hoss and his mustache// Ikea haul//grilling// all my garden spoils// modern woman with canning and Travel Leisure// me and my honey support the Netherlands with our orange at our World Cup party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN