Popular Posts

Monday, June 16, 2014

DIY: Brass Novelty Necklace

A few weeks ago I went with my mom and Monica to Hobby Lobby.  Of course we roamed every isle and found ourselves in the jewelry isle.  Looking turned into grabbing turned into mixing and matching and 20 bucks later I had all the fixings for 2 really cute necklaces.  I put my treasures together and made myself two really cute pieces that I love and will wear a long time.  Not only are they my own creations but I picked all the little details and the key pieces really mean something.  I’m not an artist in this form at all but I think they turned out really cute and are actually two things I will wear.
 




 
 
Besides the goodies I got from Hobby Lobby the only other thing I needed to complete this little project was a pair of needle nose pliers and of course some trashy TV to help the creative process along.
 
Have you ever ventured down the jewelry isle in Hobby Lobby to make anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN