Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Bucket List

This is more of a Spring/Summer bucket list for all the fun things I plan on doing since I hope to have plenty of free time. No Summer school!!! WHHOOO HHHOOO My first summer off in 3 years.  I am really going to enjoy June, July and pretty much all of August.

Before I get into my Summer list here's an updated version of my Winter Bucket List found HERE.


Although I didn't get everything on my winter list accomplished I did mark off quite a few items.

Now for my super fun Spring/Summer List:
  • Plan and have a get together at the house with friends and play volleyball
  • Go to a Rangers Game
  • Sell my house
  • Go on a girls trip
  • Ride my bicycle frequently
  • Plant a garden
  • Finish school with a bang
  • Plan a Fall trip
  • Attend my 2nd Hyrdo Stream shoot out with Hendrik and our couple friends
  • Wash my car weekly
  • Go on dates to winery and new restaurants
  • Start new blog series (in progress)
  • Surf and soak up the sun and water at the lake
  • Get my tan on in my lounge chairs in the back yard
  • Go to Canton
  • Get more blogging done since Hendrik is working late hours and I'm not in school
  • Do more DIY
  • Have pictures taken in the corn before harvest
  • Relax, unwind and enjoy every minute of free time and sunshine
Well there you go!  Those are a few of my major things I'm planning on doing this summer and stay tuned for even more goodness coming your way in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN