Popular Posts

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wiped Out

It's been a while since I've posted on any of our animals....
 
I guess I need to start documenting my chicken drama again. 
 
This week I have gotten a couple good pictures from Lincoln while I was at work....
 
 


Lincoln got his first deer of the season on Monday and his first deer bow hunting...he was ecstatic to say the least.  The doe was running so it was a rushed shot and went into her gut but she went down anyways and he spent the day processing the meat and then cleaning up the kitchen.
 
 
Yesterday Lincoln sent me this picture while I was at work.  When he got home from hunting I guess he came home to this..... Hercules is asleep in the dog house but hims so tired he didn't even make it all the way in.  I asked Lincoln if he was even alive. LOL  Poor baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN