Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Signs of Fall
It is finally cooling off here and I think the cool mornings and cool evenings are going to become a permanent deal around here. No more hot for us! Today Kaylynn and I went to Texarkana and I got a jump start on Christmas shopping and I am so excited about what I got. I don't know how I am going to keep it a secret until Christmas. :) We also got some camo for hunting season. I am so excited that Lincoln is going to take me hunting this year so hopefully I will be bringing home the deer and not the bacon. Anyways have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment