Popular Posts

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Courageous

Last night my mom invited me to go see a movie today called Courageous.  I hadn't ever heard of it so this morning on one of my study breaks I watched the trailer and sort of got an idea of what I was in for this afternoon.  I met Mom at the Winnsboro Chamber around 12:30 and we took off to the Sulphur Springs theater.  The movie was so awesome and came from the same people who made the Christian movie Fireproof.  I think the only dry eyes in the house were my own. LOL I am not a parent nor a father but this movie is moving and really opens your eyes to God and to being a parent.  If you haven't ever heard of it then I have posted the trailer and I suggest that you go check it out.  I think that every man should watch this movie and it would be a great movie for new daddys or for fixing-to-be daddys.  I know I will make sure the father of my children watch it.  I tell you its an eye opener.  Thanks Mom for inviting me!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN