Popular Posts

Monday, October 3, 2011

Miss Thang

Averie is my amazing niece, who I can never get enough of.  Just just turned 4 at the end of September and she just keeps on getting cuter and cuter.  Thursday she wanted to come play with me and Lincoln so Mom dropped her by the bank on her way to Caleb's ball game.  She helped me work for the last 15 minutes of the day and then we were off to Winnsboro.  We grilled out and played wiffle ball, ate apples ( that's about all she will eat), took a bath, watched Land Before Time, ate popcorn, and then it was time to go back to Nana's.  We had so much fun and as always she is a hoot to be around. 


Hercules taking watch making sure he doesn't miss a thing.  NOSEY
Below are a few other pictures that I am finally getting around to posting of Averie. 

Grocery shopping for cookie fixings with Magan back in March (LOL) instead of calling me Megan she says MAGAN.  Winnsboro Brookshires has these mini shopping carts for the kids and they are adorable.  Just her size.

Back in June jumping on the trampoline in her Tinkerbell get up.  I rigged one of Nana's bras to keep her wings strapped on LOL!!!!! 

"What I'm just back here chilling in my seat with my upside down shades on the way to Nana's!"
She knows she is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN