Popular Posts

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall TV

Ok so I am addicted to certain TV shows way more than what should be considered normal. LOL I feel like such a loser because I HAVE to watch certain shows.  I feel like I should be doing something more useful with my time.  Usually that is the case because I need to be doing homework but I have a few TV shows that I have been with from the get go and I just can't give them up. 

1. ANYTHING Kardashian: and tonight is the first part of Kim's fairytale wedding.  I love the Kardashians and even though they are real materialistic and Hollywood I think they are great role models and are very hard working.  I am so excited to see the final part of Kim's wedding tomorrow night.  :)
SWOON

2. Gossip Girl- I got hooked on this show in Iraq and have watched every episode since birth.  I love all the scandal.  Its a soap for my generation LOL.  and this season BLAIR is preggers and this week we will hopefully find out who the baby daddy is.

3. Vampire Diaries- In the off season of True Blood is Vampire Diaries and it at least tides me over.  It is a great show and always has a lot of twists and turns.  I am currently reading the first book in the Vampire Diaries series.  Damon is so hott so that doesn't hurt things either.  :)

4. My last and final MUST SEE show is the Amazing Race.  I have been watching this show for years and like I always so...one day I will be on this show.  I love it.  All the adventure and traveling...I can never get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN