Popular Posts

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Great Magazine Revelation of 2011

I have been fed up with my body and today was the changing point.  I have been feeling my work dress pants get a bit more snug and it is always on my mind but my procrastination and laziness always win over fitness.  Today I became totally fed up and this young body is in for a change.  First let me say, "yes I know I'm not fat and many women would love to have my body, I am blessed with great genes, but in my eyes if just not where I want or think I need to be."  I am sure many women or men for that matter know exactly what I am talking about.  Anyways back on point, today after I got off work I had to run to Brookshires to restock on a few items.  I went on my way through the grocery store gathering the things on my list and visiting with the random person you always see in the grocery store here and there until my list and basket was complete.  I headed to the checkout lane and while I was waiting I was of course scoping out the magazines to see what's new in Hollywood and my mouth dropped. 

Rachael Bilson gracing the cover of October's Women Health!

A-MAZ-ING
is all my mind thought (and also I USED to look like that)  that was the bottom of the barrell for this lady.  I thought no more being lazy, no more staying in bed not because I am tired but because I would rather toss and turn and not really sleep rather than get up and kick my own ass running miles.

She is my goal and my inspiration.  Tomorrow morning I am getting up and doing a workout and going for a morning bike ride.  I am determined and now have the motivation I need. 

I am turning my body and my attitude around starting tomorrow, well if you count the great magazine revelation of 2011 it would be today. LOL 

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! We need to keep each other accountable. I have always worked out, but I started running 4 weeks ago, and I'm up to running 2 miles at a time with Ryan now and I hoping for more. We can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do whatever you set your mind to!! You look beautiful as you are though!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN