Popular Posts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pigskins...

and I'm not talking about the food!
Our Tiger's huddled up for a time-out

Thursday night was my little brother's first football game of this year.  He is a big bad 8th grader and is in love with all sports.  I may be a bit biased but he is really good at all the sports he is interested in and has gotten the coach's attention.  If you are from a small town ya'll know how important that is.  Anyways his first game this year was away in Cooper.  I had to work until 4 but I came straight home to change and head out when I found Lincoln, exhausted from a long day of yard work, napping in one of the outside chaise lounges.  LOL  We hung out for a bit and grabbed an afternoon snack then we headed out.  We made it to Cooper safely and the game had actually already started when we got there but just barely.  My brother looks like a little giant out on the field compared to the rest of his teammates and he just has that athletic look about him.  I love watching him play sports and I love yelling encouraging him from the stands.  The second quarter was by far the most exciting because Caleb, who plays like 6 different positions, went long for a receiving pass.  He got it and took off making the first touchdown for the season and for his Tiger team against the Bulldogs.  The rest of the game was exciting but the refs sucked and called a lot of ridiculous calls on us and not on the other team.  We still ended up winning 12 to 8 and that's all that counts.  My brother's helmet was about to smash his head from it swelling so much but he's a man what do we expect. LOL  I can't wait to watch him play the rest of the season and watch him progress and grow into the great athlete I know he will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN