Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

New Finds & Purchases I'm Loving

Since the beginning of the Summer I've been on a bit of a spree....I got sucked into shopping for a few things for my Summer travels and for me once I start I really get on a roll.  Luckily I'm not too much of a shopper unless I have a good reason and most of the things I came across or purchased are things I've looked at over and over for the past year or so and finally broke down and got them.  

New Fossil bags- I hadn't received as a gift or purchased for myself a new purse in for sure 2 years and I don't have a cute small cross body bag so I splurged and got a cross body, a small wallet, and a new everyday bag.  I got my initials embossed on the wallet and cross body for free and so many people have noticed it even though it's small.  I love Fossil bags because they are genuine leather, they  last, and they are always stylish.  





A while back I was listening to the Young House Love podcast and Sherry was digging Third Love bras.  I had also been seeing ads on Instagram and I was in desperate need of a couple new bras so I looked them up.  I ordered two different bras in the same color and LOVE them.  I will never buy another bra from any other company as long as Third Love is around.  The price is comparable to Victoria Secret and the quality WAY surpasses.  My straps aren't always falling off my shoulders, the cups cover great but aren't thick and bulky.  I feel perfectly covered but the most comfortable with this light, perfect fitting bra!  The process is an in-depth questionnaire that helps you get a true fit and match and if it isn't working for you they offer free returns and shipping!




Right up there with comfort and things on your body can we talk about Birkenstock sandals!  I'm not new to this train but I was in need of a couple new pairs of sandals and got these two Birkenstock styles and LOVE them.  They are high quality and LONG lasting shoes.  They are expensive but to me so worth the money especially since I don't shop and buy that sort of thing very often at all.



Back in March we got new furniture delivered.  We had been needing a new mattress for a while and I had been wanting to buy new couches.  We decided to give Nebraska Furniture Mart a shot and they sold it!  We had the best experience from the sales people being so knowledgeable on all the products to the easy delivery process.  We got a new mattress with an adjustable base that is so comfortable and the adjustable base is such a nice help and relief on our back while watching TV before settling in for the night.  I got REAL leather couches that look a lot like the ones I purchases 8 years ago.  They have a bit more structure to them and cleaner lines but I know they will last and stay pretty even as they get worn in.  We were also really happy with the pricing of things.  Overall our Nebraska Furniture Mart experience was an amazing one and I will go back and let them help me with as many as my furniture needs as they can.  I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for new ANYTHING for the home.  Their store is huge and really should be classified more as a complex not a store! LOL



Emeals! I was on Pinterest hunting for new recipes for my monthly meal planning and stumbled upon an ad for emeals.  I looked up the app and immediately purchases the yearly subscription for like $30 to me it has already paid for itself.  You get a choice of tons of different types of menus and once you select that style of menu be it healthy meals, 30 minute meals, family friends....etc each week you get a 7 day meal list with the full recipe.  At any time you can change your plan if your needs have changed or if you just haven't gotten any good results.  I believe you can pay to have more than one menu option available at a time but I just pay for one.  I make my monthly meal plan still but each week I go and check my app for new menus.  I review the two weeks that I usually have available on there and save the recipes that look good to me.  Each week I find AT LEAST one meal that looks good for Hendrik and I.  To me the $30 is worth it because it give me new meal options and I have used it several times. I know every woman alive who cooks regularly has said the dreaded sentence...."I hate cooking the same stuff all the time!"  With emeals now you don't have too!


These are just a few of the things that over the past several months have purchased that have been great additions to my closet, my kitchen, and my bedroom!  If you haven't given one or all these things a try you should at least look into them.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN